The Jetmaster produces radiant heat plus convected heat naturally and it is designed to draw in cold air, heat it and then as it rises vent it out as a stream of hot air.
Minimal brickwork is needed. If you already have an existing fireplace then it is simply a matter of sliding the appropriate sized box into the brick fireplace and using the existing chimney. No additional fluing is required.
The wood is burnt down to a fine ash in the logpan, ensuring minimal cleaning and a slower burn rate. In fact, the logpan only needs to be cleaned once or twice a season depending on frequency of use.
There are over 12 sizes are available.
- Energy saving efficiency as the damper system slow downs and controls the rate of burning
- Five times more heat than an average brick fireplace with half the wood consumption
- Burning sustainable timber from F.A.A suppliers is greenhouse neutral
- Fire is approved under Emission Standard AS 4013
- Child safe, plus hook-on safety screen so fire can be left unattended
- Zero clearance fireboxes available for new constructions
- Unconditional 15 year guarantee on the Jetmaster firebox