The Heatmaster Seamless is an award winning gas fireplace at the forefront of fireplace design with a sleek and highly contemporary landscape finish. The Seamless glass fronted gas fire was designed with architects, builders and home owners in mind to create an integrated unit which is non-obtrusive and fits perfectly into a modern home. This landscape fireplace is available with an Australian drift wood log set, with either a programmable thermostat remote control or an option of being able to control it via your mobile phone allowing you to ensure that your house is warm when you get home at night.
Note Available in Natural Gas Only.
The Heatmaster Seamless gas fireplace is packed with multiple features, some include:
• Very clean landscape design with great attention to detail and quality
• Double glazed glass window with realistic looking Australian Coast driftwood glowing logs
• Unique low firebox design with zero clearance to allow installation after framing
• Use of two very small, flexible flues to simplify installation with multiple fluing options (including vertical, horizontal and under floor)
• programmable/thermostatically remote standard
• Heating capacity approx 100 sq meters
• 4 stars
• Proudly Australian Made
Heatmaster Seamless Log Set Insert:
In a mission to accurately replicate true Australian wood, much time was spent collecting and moulding various types of timber. The final result is the flowing coast wattle driftwood with great attention to detail and beautiful glowing embers.
with 150mm dia x 900mm length stainless pipe
Seamless Quick Step Installation Guide
HM Seamless Control Instruction V2
Fire Resistant Boards Victoria
Seamless Customer Operation Installation and Servicing Information