The freestanding coupe is a large double-sided convection heater. With a heating capacity of up to 240 square metres, this powerful fireplace is perfect for large open plan areas. The exposed flue means there is no need for a chimney breast, making this fire an excellent choice for rooms with cathedral ceilings. The coupe freestander’s unique double fronted design allows it to be loaded from both sides. This is a practical, efficient and space saving way to divide two rooms.
- A full convection heat shield system
- A pre-heated primary air wash system to create a clear view of the flames
- A secondary air induction system for complete combustion within the firebox
- One slide control for ease of operation
- 6mm welded steel firebox for strength and durability
- Firebrick lined base to keep the heat in the ash bed for longer burn times
- A two speed fan assembly is available
- A 10 year warranty
This double-sided convection heater is ideal for large areas, heating up to 240 square metres.